Ep 125: How to Find Your Core Values and Why They Matter
How Identifying her Core Values Changed Danielle Reed's Life
How do you find your core values? Authenticity coach, professional speaker, author and workshop facilitator, Danielle Reed, comes back to share three steps that will help you identify your core values. She also helps explain the role our personal values play in our overall health. Danielle has used these strategies to transform her own life (hear her story in Episode 124) and empower audiences of all ages to have better relationships with themselves and others.
About Danielle Reed
Danielle is an authenticity coach, a professional speaker, author and a workshop facilitator! Danielle was a teacher and Learning Support Facilitator for 17 years. The most important parts of her teaching career were building relationships and providing everyone around her with optimism and laughter! She took a leave from teaching to complete her Co-Active Life Coaching courses, The Daring Way™ and Rising Strong™ trainings...and it is there that she discovered her greatest passion! Today, Danielle works with individuals and
groups to empower and inspire them to move toward living an authentic, wholehearted life, so that they can give others around them permission to do the same.
Links of Interest:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play | PodBean
- Share feedback, nominate a guest, or request a topic
- Ep 124: Danielle shares how identifying her core values changed her life
- Visit Danielle's website HERE
- Follow Danielle on Instagram | Facebook
- Email Danielle: CoachOntheGo (at) Albertacom.com
- Join the Fit Armadillo #1MileADay October Fitness Challenge. Post on social media and tag @FitArmadillo for help holding yourself accountable. FREE tracker for this fitness challenge can be found HERE.
Tell a Friend:
Danielle aka Coach on the Go stops by @thefitfifteen #PodcastShow by @fitarmadillo to share 3 steps to finding your #CoreValues to improve your #HealthandWellness #MentalHealth
Did you enjoy this episode of The Fit Fifteen? Share your thoughts and questions below: